EMPLOI : Chef de Projet DĂ©ploiement Voix sur IP / Call Center - Barcelone - 6 mois - par Coframi
Une annonce qui m'est transmise aujourd'hui par Coframi, SSII, pour un poste de chef de projet en Espagne : 6 mois avec extension possible (voir descriptif en anglais + contact ci-dessous).
Start Date: Immediate.
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions.
Location: Barcelona â€“ Spain - Travel within the Spain is envisaged.
Working Times: Monday â€“ Friday (8 hour day) with occasional work over weekends and evenings for critical project activity.
Our customer has won a long term, high value, and complex outsourcing programme for a major corporate client. The complete outsourcing programme includes all data and voice communications (WAN, LAN, Internet, Security, RAS, fixed and mobile Voice traffic and infrastructure, IP Telephony and Call Centres). The IP Telephony and Call Centre projects within the programme involve the delivery model creation, and deployment of the new solution for approximately 650 sites, located within seven countries in EMEA. The project engineering role described in this document will be focused on deployment activities for IP Telephony and Call Centres within the Spain. Migration of the legacy switched voice infrastructure for several large buildings and Call Centres to a new IP Telephony infrastructure. The project includes integrating or replacing all the legacy adjuncts and connected services that are used in the call centres.
Project Manager Key Activities
- Agree project plan (including deliverables, time-scales, resources, risk management, quality management, dependencies, communications and schedule) with the project board
- Identify the dependencies between the various adjuncts, connected services, other project work-streams (WAN, LAN, â€¦) and the customer activities or duties
- Define the detailed migration planning for each site in the country and report the progress against the plan
- Coordinate the different providers and our customer and ensure that they deliver their work as per the plan
- Create the overall migration plan for each site, based on the migration plans of each provider
- Create and maintain project documentation and reporting (risk register, action register, issue register, planning, project status, progress reports, .)
- Ensure that the technical documentation of the project is up to date, accurate and distributed to the appropriate team members.
Technical skills :
Excellent knowledge of voice infrastructure and how it relates to a converged environment
Excellent knowledge of call centre infrastructure voice services
Detailed understanding of the support requirements for managing an enterprise voice service
Excellent knowledge of IP telephony technology and topology (specific knowledge of Avaya would be an advantage)
Knowledge of IP protocol and surrounding technologies
Knowledge of routing protocols
Ability to apply sound utility engineering principles to both operational and design issues.
Ability to write specifications and create accurate and timely project drawings.
Others skills :
Experienced in the principles, methods and techniques for the effective management of projects.
Familiar with the use of automated tools to assist in the project management process e.g. Microsoft Project.
Extensive experience Call Centre and IPT migration projects from a technical and project management perspective.
Contact : Karine SIMONE â€“ IngĂ©nieur Commercial Groupe Coframiâ€“
firstname.lastname@example.org - 06.61.14.85.59